Wednesday we heard back from Misty, at Dr. Harsh's office, and I have an appointment with the Spine Surgeon, Dr. Parks on December 4th at 9 am and then an appointment with Dr. Harsh on Friday December 5th at 9 am. I will be getting information about the neck stabilization surgery during these visits. I am hoping to have the surgery just after Christmas but, before the end of the year so, I can take advantage of my deductible already being paid for the year on my insurance.
I think I will be ready physically at that time as well. I weighed myself last night and I gained 6 pounds over the last week. I now weigh 122 lbs. I'm going to keep pigging out so I can do that again this coming week too. I'll be back at 131 lbs. in no time!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Keep eating and enjoying and putting that weight back on! See you in a week!!! Love, Auntie Diane
As Diane says, keep eating....but don't galivant so much. Laziness always helps in weight gain. Love, Vaden
Wish I had to pig out to get back to 131 lbs. Gone are those days. Eat something really outrageous in calories for me. Wish I could send you a few pounds. The next procedures are going to go well and have no side effects. Keep up the good recovery.
Love ya, Eileen
Erin, I am so happy that you are getting out and about and feeling good. Great job gaining weight, there is still plenty of holiday goodies to come to eat up! We are looking forward to seeing you guys later this month.
Post a Comment