

Chandelle was so sweet and while I was still in the hospital she dropped off a gift certificate for my Mom to get a pedicure. She figured she could use a little pampering after weeks of taking care of both kids on her own.
Here's Chandelle, me, and my Mom.

After we got back from church we heard another knock at the door. It was one of my friends and colleagues Kevin and his son-in-law, Levi. They had dropped off some dinner for us earlier while Mom and I were at church. I didn't think I was going to get to see them but, they came back with a pie. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures I was thinking too much about dinner. It smelled sooo...good.
The next day our neighbors Rick and Joanne came by. Joanne made an apple pie. I had to take a picture of it because it was so beautiful and perfect you would think it was fake. Check it out:
On Wednesday, we had my friend Tamara and her little baby, Robbie, over for tea and girl time. Tamara also has a little boy, Drake, who is Steven's age. It was nice to have it just be us girls with the babies. That way it was easier to visit. We all had a great time!Here's Tamara and Robbie:
Mackenzie and Robbie (Her future prom date and maybe more.)
Me, Tamara, Mackenzie, and Robbie:
My former neighbor, Leeann stopped by with goodies for everybody and her little dog, Annie.

My friend Lisa stopped by as well as my colleague and friend, Dave. I had a great time visiting with everyone.

3 comments:
It's so nice to be surrounded by love and caring of friends and family. So nice to see you have been having lots of company and happy times Erin. That pie does look fake it is so perfect. Beautiful! So happy to hear your Mom was pampered with the pedicure. She deserves that and much more. That was so thoughtful and sweet of Chandelle. Hugs to all. Auntie Diane
What wonderful caring friends you have around you, Erin. Of course you're so special yourself what else would surround you. Keep eating all that delicious food. It always tastes so much better when you don't have to cook it yourself. Enjoy! Say hi to your finely pedicured Mom. Love to all,
Eileen
How much fun!!! You were right...that pie almost looked fake; it looks so perfect! I bet it was delicious! I am so glad that you had lots of visitors!:-) Hope to see you at Mom's party! Love you!
Post a Comment