Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us!


Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I have been feeling really good so I have been out galavanting around!

One of my first great adventures was having breakfast with Mom and Mackenzie at Deb's Grapevine Bistro, my favorite place to have breakfast and lunch in town.


Mom and I also went to the College on Tuesday to the Library Book Sale and by the Math Department. It was a lot of fun to surprise everyone and we had a good time. Then we went by Mervyns and did a bunch of Christmas shopping. I also found the perfect sheets for Steven's new "big boy" bed we picked up at Low's in town.

Here's Steven's "big boy" bed. It is a hide-a-bed chair. He thinks it is so cool to have a top secret warhawk bed. The bed was delivered yesterday and we set it all up and he slept in it in his room.



We set up the crib for Mackenzie in the room too. She's about outgrowing the cosleeper. We tried having her sleep in the room with him but she kept waking up so Mom had her finish the night in the cosleeper next to her.

Here's Mom enjoying the kids in the morning:

Here's Rob and Steven playing scuba divers:

Ann Marie brought by some toys her kids weren't into anymore. One was a baby dolly. Mackenzie loves her! She smiles at her and talks to her. She loves it when you make the dolly talk to her. We named her, Mini-Me. Can you see why?


Mackenzie has been watching and grabbing for our food for about a week. So the night before last we tried a little applesauce. She loved it!

We set up the Exersaucer for her too. She loves it!


4 comments:

Diane said...

How fast they grow! Mackenzie is doing so many new things. Fun to see. Looks like you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. So much for all of us to be grateful for. Hugs to all and can't wait to see you next week!! Auntie Diane and Uncle David

Unknown said...

Galavating! That's wonderful, and it's also a word that I love but hardly see or hear anymore. So glad you are now able to "galivant" with care but without cares. Love, Vaden

Jen said...

I love Steven's new bed! HOW COOL is that? Wow! I bet it IS exciting to have a hidden warhawk bed! These picutres were wonderful to see and I can't wait to see you all at Mom's party! Love you!

Eileen and Stan said...

Glad to hear that you're able to go out and enjoy yourself and spend money. That always makes me feel better. The pictures are wonderful. Everyone seems to have had a happy Thanksgiving. Your mom looks right at home. Life is good!
Love and hugs to all, Eileen