Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Reflecting Back Part 2 - Tumor Surgery

On October 8th I went in for surgery. If I remember right the surgery was 14 hours long. Here's our dear friend Kathy and Steven in the waiting room together.


As you know from Auntie Diane's previous posts everyone didn't spend the whole 14 hours at the hospital. Here's some photos from the motel while I was in surgery and during my initial recovery at the hospital.

Steven a true "Humboldt Boy" with his tie-dye shirt.

Super Model Mackenzie:

Steven and Mackenzie bonding over "sucking fists":


Steven with Grandpa (my Dad), Iowa Grandpa according to Steven, by the pool.


Steven and Mackenzie. Is he a proud big brother or what!


Here I am in the hospital recovering after surgery:

Here I am on my discharge day just shy of a week post op:



Next posting - A few pictures from my "motel recovery."

2 comments:

Chandelle said...

Erin, wow... I am so happy to see 2 posts in one day and pics too!!! The road to recovery is getting better. Eat healthy, but don't forget the desserts, one of the few times you will probably be told you HAVE to eat more.

Eileen and Stan said...

You certainly can see that Steven & Mackenzie are brother and sister. How cute are they.