Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Rob!

Happy Birthday to Rob, Happy Birthday to Rob, Happy Birthday to RRR-O-OB, Happy Birthday to Rob!

What a day! I woke up feeling great and am eagerly awaiting breakfast. I've got my clothes all picked out for the ride home. I'm so excited to be heading home!

I am very grateful to all my nurses and doctors. I've met and been touched by some amazing people here. Thank you Kathy for coming and visiting me each day. Thank you for my Jamba Juice, sharing your magazines, and suduko. I'll miss seeing you everyday.

Oh, happy day!

5 comments:

Eileen and Stan said...

To Rob
Today is your birthday! Happy Birthday to you!
The day will reach it's happiest when you open the door to your Fortuna home and get your hands on Steven and Mackenzie. What a grand celebration this day will be. Continue to get stronger everyday, Erin. Pace yourself and listen to what your body is telling you to do. Love to all, Eileen & Stan

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB and I wish you both a safe trip home. Continue to get stronger Erin. I will miss seeing you every day. It has been a great pleasure getting to know you both better. Love, Kathy

Diane said...

Have a safe trip home. =In just a short while you will be holding and kissing your children and your Mom too! Happy birthday Rob! Big birthday hugs to you. Love, Auntie Diane

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Rob!!! You're family will be back under one roof again....great present! I hope your ride home is a calm one and please continue to pace yourself girlfriend! Just because you're home...don't go nuts! Love you!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to your next note telling us that you are home safely and happily. Belatedly, Happy Birthday, Rob. Hugs, Vaden