I decided I wanted hair that was fun and funky so I had Holly give me a short asymmetrical cut. I love it!
The weather was great this past weekend so we did some work in the yard and the garage. I did some pruning of the Plum tree:
The wisteria is just gorgeous. Even this picture doesn't do it justice:

My seeds I started on the sun porch are sprouting nicely:

Rob hooked up the bike trailer and he and Steven rode to the store and picked up groceries for a BBQ:
He also hung up his shop clock he picked up from Sears with the gift certificate he got from Ryan and Katie:

We capped the evening off with a BBQ where we ate outside and then had a fire in the fire pit.
Of course we roasted marshmellows and made s'mores:

Rob with a bit of roasted marshmellow on his face:
Mackenzie and Rob snuggling on the bench near the fire:

On Monday the weather was still great so Mom, Mackenzie, Steven, and I headed to Samoa Beach. It was gorgeous.
Mackenzie loved the sand. She even ate some.

I can't believe how big Steven is getting. I caught myself staring at his footprint so I took a picture of it.
Mom and I had fun covering Steven up with sand. He liked it too!
Mom and Mackenzie enjoying the sunshine:

Me, enjoying the day:

This is what life is all about!

6 comments:
Great haircuts! Erin, what a pleasure to see your real smile and happy eyes again. Obviously, your recovery is progressing very well. Deb, you are the greatest Mom ever! Your evening bbq and day at the beach made me wish I were there with you. Hugs, Vaden
Love the hair cuts! The soft collar certainly looks more comfortable and you look beautiful, Erin. A backyard cookout and a day at the beach can't be beat. What fun for everyone. Love to all!
I'm glad to see you having so much fun! I also love the hair cuts! :-)
I love your haircut girl! I wish I could pull something like that off...heck, I wouldn't even know how to keep it that way if I could pull it off! You both look great! The bike ride and beach sure looked like fun! Making smores of course too! I remember sitting out at your old house with the fire pit.....NICE!!!!! How fun!
LOve the new do's - Erin yours also works great with the new soft collar. The BBQ, working in the yard and day at the beach are wonderful! Yes this IS what life is all about Erin. Deb I like the new do on you as well. Very cute. S'mores - I haven;t had one of those in years. Love to all!
Cutie hair, ladies ;)
Post a Comment