Friday, April 10, 2009

Pictures From the Previous Week

Here's Mackenzie looking as cute as ever before I left with the boys for Stanford:



I was going through old clothes of Steven's to send some to Jen, for Jacob, and Steven insisted on having Mackenzie try out his old bike helmet he had gotten from his cousin Shane:

Steven showing a little attitude with the Easter Bunny ears.


The week before we went to Stanford, Steven and I made a jungle play garden for his room.

After the plants Steven decorated it with his plastic dinosaurs and action figures:

I love this next one. I live for moments like this:

3 comments:

Marla said...

I'm absolutely in love with your kids Erin - they are so darned cute.
The action figures in the plants is a nice touch!

Diane said...

Love the jungle garden decorated with Steven's toys - creative idea!Lunch and tea looked like a lovely time out with the grils and the centerpiece is very creative. Love people like that! The moments you live for are the ones that matter. :-) Those two little ones are adorable.

Eileen and Stan said...

Enjoy those cute sibling moments. They grow way too fast! The jungle garden is a great idea.