First, Mackenzie has started standing on her own. I mean totally on her own! Here she is:
Rob this past Sunday, ran the Avenue of the Giants Half-Marathon. He ran it faster than last year. We all were there to cheer him on as he finished. It was very inspiring.
Our neighbors, Mj and Charlotte, both ran/walked in the 10K race. From left to right, Rob, MJ, Charlotte, and their friend Kathleen. I think I know Kathleen from CR. With my quiet voice and all the noise going on I didn't get a chance to talk with her and confirm that we know each other.
Here's Rob's medal close up:
Congrats to both of them!

3 comments:
Watch out! Mackenzie will be on the move soon. My Stanley will be so jealous of Rob's half marathon. Stanley plans to run the Boston Marathon next spring. He qualified for this year but got a medical deferment after his surgery.
Congratulations Rob! What an accomplishment! You are inspiring. And congrat's to Mackenzie as well, another great accomplishment. She will be runnin any time now Erin! Looks like Jacob is about there too. Boys always seem slower than girls, don't they? Loved all your catching up posts! Hugs to all.
Congratulations Rob and Mackenzie!
Post a Comment