Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My First Baby is Growing Up!

Steven is definitely not a baby anymore. He did his first poop in the toilet on Monday. He spent most of the day with no pants on and kept going in to try and at 3 pm he did it! We took a picture so Daddy could see it. He wanted to show Daddy and I wasn't about to save the stinky thing until he got home. Don't worry I won't post it on the blog. After making a few celebratory calls we headed to Target to get the Star Wars helmet we told him we would get. He had some gift cards too and want the matching soft dart gun to go with it. Here he is:


Steven and Rob saved a bunch of worms from a puddle at the school down the street. They brought them home in a jar and set up a worm bin. Here they are with their worms:




Steven insisted on wearing goggles in putting the worms in their new hime:


The worm bin is now under Steven's dresser in his room. He even took his worms to school to share them.
Steven is starting to write his name all by himself. Not bad for just turning 4.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Congratulations Steven! You are such a big boy. You go!! I love the Star Wars helmet and blaster. Now the worms - well your Mommy is braver than I. They give me the willies but I am sure you are having fun with them. They would help make a great compost bin for your Mommy's garden. :-) Hugs, Auntie Diane

Diane said...

I forgot to mention that wriring your name is so cool! GREAT job!

Eileen and Stan said...

Way to go Steven! Love the Star Wars helmet. Good job writing your name too. The worm bin is a great thing especially since it's in Steven's room. That way when "nobody loves him" he can go eat some worms. Hope you remember that old kids song.

Jen said...

Thanks for not posting the poop! LOL. I love his new helmet!!! What a big boy!!!