Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mackenzie in All her Glory!

Mackenzie has really started crawling this past week or so. Of course when I pull out the camera she isn't such a willing performer or maybe she just wants to show off all her tricks!

Mackenzie does the splits and points:



Mackenzie finally crawls a bit and does Tai Chi:



Here is Mackenzie doing her imitation of a lion ravaging a deer:



We also went to Sears and she had her 9 month pictures done (at 10 months :)). Here's the link:

Auntie Kim sent a box of clothes for the kids from the Twin's Sale, giant clothes exchange/sale, in the Bay Area. Thanks Auntie Kim! Here's Mackenzie admiring her new digs:

Mackenzie clapped and pretended to be in a motor boat since she was so excited:



Here's an adorable picture of Mackenzie with Iowa Grammy:


Mackenzie is going to miss her Grammy when she finally goes back to Iowa.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mackenzie is a delightful little one. Debbie, we'll all miss you when you go home; I'm so used to seeing you in Erin's blogs. Hugs, Vaden

Diane said...

I know both kids will miss her as she will them. Wonderful to be her Ron and sad to be away from you and the kids. Hard thing leaving will be. I feel for you Deb! Mackenzie looks like she jkust wants to stand up and walk and not bother with crawling. Jen was like that. She didn;t like the feel of the floor on her knees so rarley crawled. At her first birthday she stood up at the coffee table and Grandma Alice asked her to come to her. Jen walked right over to her and the rest is history. :-) Mackenzie auntie Diane loves Tai Chi Chih too! Wonderful posts Erin.

Eileen and Stan said...

Love seeing Mackenzie in action. The video clips are great! I'm sure everyone will be missing Grammy when she leaves. It's been wonderful that Mom was able to help you through this whole thing. Love to all.

Jen said...

Loved the video clips! Mackenzie is on the move! We can't keep Jacob still...oh my! Mackenzie looks so cute with all her new stuff :-) I can't wait to check out the 9 month portraits! We are going to have to make our appointment for Jake's 1 year ones!

Ron said...

Robin and I enjoyed the pictures of Steven and Mackenzie (the little Mac). The videos were great. Good to see Mom again. I see you had your make up on Deb. Nice! If you didn't have it on then........wow!

Love ya,

Ron