Yesterday morning they scheduled my CT Scan for September 15th and then appointments with Dr. Jackler again and also Dr. Harsh on September 16th. Dr. Harsh will be viewing the CT Scan and deciding whether they need to order a plate for my neck before surgery.
Yesterday afternoon Dr. Jackler's surgery scheduler, Nannette, called and gave me a tentative surgery date of Oct. 8th. She said Dr. Jackler is available and they just need to make sure Dr. Harsh is also available. Once she hears back from Dr. Harsh's office they will schedule the rest of my appointments including my pre-op. Hopefully I will have more news by the end of the day.
Yesterday, I contacted University of Nebraska Medical Center about obtaining my previous surgery records. So that ball is moving. I am waiting for a fax of a release form from them. I anticipate picking that up today from the office supply store around the corner from us, filling it out there, and immediately sending it back.
I am so glad Mom is flying in tomorrow for a week long visit. A plan that was made long before we knew my tumor was back. It will be fun having her here for my birthday. Also while she is here I am sure things will firm up at Stanford and we will be able to plan together when she will come back out to help.
Thank you everyone for continued prayers, thoughts and support. I'll be keeping you posted.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Erin, Robin here, keepin your seat warm at CR. Gosh your kids are cute - and Mackenzie (sp?) is GORGEOUS!
I won't bore with details of Elementary Algebra Hybrid-style, just to say it's going well - so far - after one week, and I hope it stays smooth throughout. Some technical issues here and there, but nothing that can't be fixed.
Contemporary Math class was sad to know you weren't teaching the class, but I think I'm bringing them around...
Anyway, take it easy and have fun with those kids of yours! They are absolute cutie-pies...
Thank you so much for the update Robin! I'm glad to hear so far so good. I really appreciate you stepping in at the last minute. Remember make yourself at home in my office.
Glad for the update and that things are moving forward Erin. Was going to call both you and your Mom tonight. I thought she was flying out the beginning of next week, so now that I know it is tomorrow morning (YAY for all of you!!) I will wait. Have a wonderful time together, enjoy each moment, and wrap yourselves in the love. Hugs to you and your Mom, Auntie Diane
Post a Comment