Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Day At The Beach

We decided that since life has not been "a day at the beach" since we have returned from vacation that we would make it so! We got together with our friends Ann Marie and Tony with their kids and went to Crescent City.

Rob and Tony were going to surf but it turned out to be too windy and the waves were pretty blown out. We still had a nice time. In particular the kids.

Here is Steven so happy to be at the beach.


Damyn and Steven playing near the hole they made in the sand.


Here is Raquelle skipping down toward the water with Steven in the background. Tony is in the green sweatshirt and that is me sitting with Mackenzie on my lap.


Ann Marie and Chaz collecting beach treasures.


Steven stripping down after getting his clothes all wet in the waves.


Chaz, Raquelle, Steven and Ann Marie doing a little wave chasing.

Steven loves the ocean so much. It doesn't matter that it is 60 degrees and breezy. Here he is playing in the waves.




Yeah, this was exactly what we needed.

3 comments:

Diane said...

This does look like exactly what you all needed! Big smile here. steven just loves being in the water. That's great! I was that way when I was young. I am still drawn to the water, and I love running in the waves to this day. Thanks for sharing such a special day with us!

Love and Hugs, Auntie Diane and Uncle David

Ron said...

That was so cute the day at the beach. It was like watching a little Rob at the beach! He sure likes the water. Isn't he afraid of anything?

Grandpa

Erin said...

Steven is not afraid of much. I love seeing the world through his eyes. He reminds me just how beautiful the world really is.