On Saturday, the 18th, I took the kids up to the Rodeo Parade. The kids dressed festive for the occasion.

Then it was time for the parade!We ran into my friend Ann Marie and her family so we scooted over a few families to sit with them. Here's Steven and his "wife" Raquelle. They've gotten "married" several times in the last month. It's so cute.

The kids all thought the quads were so cool.
I wish we'd get a Trader Joe's too. I heard our area is just too small and they won't even consider us. I hope these guys in the parade prevail:
You can't have a small town parade without the Shriners in their little cars!It was fun seeing our friend Clif in the parade. He's been so busy since becoming our district's supervisor we haven't seen him for a while. We got a good wave from him. Steven made sure he saw us.

The kids just loved this clown. My favorite part of the parade followed him...the Marching Band!
I thought this was just crazy. This guy is riding a real horse on top of a moving trailer in the parade. Yeah, no joke.
Another great Rodeo Parade!

1 comment:
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment