We ran into our friends, Tamara and Mike Dennis with their family. Their son Drake and Steven are two peas-in-a-pod. They has so much fun going on rides together. Here they are riding the Dragon:
The Dads took turns taking the boys on some of the bigger rides they wanted to go on. Rob took the boys on the Spinning Dragon Cups (took some photos but they didn't come out). Here Mike is riding the Ferris Wheel with the boys:

Here's Steven "driving" the Batmobile:

Both Dads took their respective boy on the Scrambler.


That ride really moves!
This picture is just too cute of their son Robbie, he's two months younger than Mackenzie, watching the big boys on the Scrambler:

The boys also went multiple times on the Super Slide. This year they were big enough to go up the stairs on their own. That sure saved wear and tear on us grown ups.
What a great time had by all!


5 comments:
Looks like a big family time! Steven is getting so big! Those slides are the best. Reminds me of Playland at the Beach moons ago in SF. Your Dad and I had a blast there. I swear I can still hear the laughing lady in the front window. The kids look adorable in their western garb at the rodeo parade. The guy on the horse ontop of the trailer (moving) is just too insane! Hoping to still see you in a few weeks!
We'll be there in a couple weeks for sure! I'm going to book a room at the Hampton Inn
Wow what a fun time! I too have fond memories of Playland at the Beach. The roller skating rink was the place to be whenever the Navy Fleet was in port. Adorable cowboy and girl. I think the Daddy's are just little boys at heart. Continue to enjoy your little ones. They grow up so quickly. Love to all.
Uncle Robbie liked the Dragon Coaster and Steven on the slide. "What a big boy!"
Uncle Robbie
What a blast! It sure looks like Steven was having a blast! The dad's too!
Post a Comment