
Once Steven came home there wasn't much time for the big game. The guys got in their jerseys:


Mackenzie even changed into her yellow dress to get into the festivities. Here's Mom and Mackenzie watching the game:

Steven has been fighting a cold and not napping. At one point during the game he literally climbed the side of the bookcase. I think the suspense was too great for him and upon being sent to his room for climbing the side of the bookcase he grabbed his binky and laid down on his bed and fell asleep.
He missed the end of the game and it was the last we saw of him (of course, I had to check on him several times to make sure he was still breathing). He slept right through dinner. He just climbed into bed with Rob and I sometime during the night because he was in our bed when I got up.
It was a close game and at the end Rob was certain the Steelers were going to as he says, "piss it away." But, they pulled it out and we were all very happy, especially Rob.

After the game Rob cooked some steaks and shrimp on the BBQ. They were so good! I should have taken a picture but, I was too hungry to think of doing it. After dinner, well I was still there chewing away, it takes me forever to eat, I got some unexpected company at the table:

Silly, kitty.

2 comments:
Way to goo Pittsburg! Pennsylvania rocks!!
Woohooo Steelers!!!! I bet you were wexcited Eileen! What an awesome game! I can just hear Rob during the game Erin. I am sure he sounded a lot like me. Hard to contain myself during an exciting game. Erin you and Mackenzie look so cute sleeping in the chair together. Rob's steak and shrimp on the grill sound like the perfect Superbowl Sunday dinner! Love to all.
Post a Comment