Mackenzie has been sitting up pretty good now. We put the nursing pillow around her if we aren't right next to her because when she is done sitting up she just lets herself fall backwards.
It was painful, as you can see, for Steven to wait to open presents:

Mackenzie has been starting to give kisses. Of course they are open mouth ones that are pretty wet but, Grammy doesn't mind.

Finally, Christmas came and none of the adults felt too great. I had been feeling pretty lousy since returning from the mall. I am finally starting to feel a little better though I am still coughing up phlegm and blowing my nose a lot. The pictures are kind of skimpy since I was trying to take video too. We all got nice gifts. Here are a few pictures of some of Steven's gifts.
This was one from England Grammy and Papa:
Santa brought him a Spiderman costume:

Here is the Dale Earnhart costume Steven got from Jen, John, Justin, and Jacob. I told him to give me his best race car driver pose and here's what he gave me:

Uh, yeah...he looks more like a Miss America contestant or one of the gals handing out the trophy at the end of a race. Rob was a little worried espeically when he asked Rob that night to stop on ice skating while Rob was flipping channels. Steven's just quite a character. Of course this afternoon he tackled Rob with such force his stomach hurt for a bit.
Steven and I built this Blacksmith Shop with the Lincoln Logs that Auntie Diane and Uncle David got him.

Mom and Rob are still having some tummy aches and occasional body aches. Hopefully we will all be well soon.

6 comments:
Steven CRACKS ME UP. Every photo he's either posing or in a super hero outfit (or both!). I love it.
Tell Mackenzie I'm not too sure of some Santa's either.
I just love the costumes; Steven is such a character! Mackenzie just keeps getting cuter and cuter. she is most definitely all little girl. Glad that Steven and you enjoyed the Lincoln Logs. We couldn;t resist. Uncle David had them when he was little and I remember your Dad had them and we used to build things together. Nice to see that they are still around. Your Christmas looks wonderful, even though most of you were sick. I hope that your Mom and Rob start feeling better real soon too. Glad that you are doing better, though sounds like you still have quite a bit of stuff to cough up. Good to see Rob's parents!
I love the costumes too! Steven is so funny! I also love that photo of Mackenzie kissing your mom. Love those baby kisses! Hope you all feel better soon.
Sorry to hear you all aren't feeling well. Hope everyone will be 100% soon. Also loved the costume fashion show. Steven must have been so excited at Christmas. Baby kisses are the best! Mackenzie is a little doll. Our love to all!
That pic of Mackenzie kissing grammy is very cute. I love how she is just grabbing her face and planting a big kiss. I hope you all feel better soon. And yes, that is a very cute pic of Steven in his Earnhart costume
I'm so glad Steven liked his costume; love the pose! He sure is a ham! We miss you all! I love the wet kisses...take them while you can! Now that Jacob is full on teething (he has 6 now) he isn't into kissing much. I kiss him all the time, but he doesn't kiss back much because his mouth isn't feeling the greatest. I know the kisses will be back though! I love that "skeeball" thing; how cool! Looks like everyone had a really good time!
Post a Comment