I have been having a lot of fun since I got my hard neck collar. I can be up more and my neck does not get tired or sore very easily. The only problem is eating. It is kind of difficult to eat since the collar comes up and my chin rests in it. I put my soft collar on for eating.
On our way back from Palo Alto we went by my Aunt Diane's house and were able to enjoy her and my Uncle David's Annual Holiday Party. It was so much fun and you may have seen pictures already on her blog.
Here's a few of us already to party:


Mackenzie is becoming quite the poser:

A few days after we returned my Grammy (Steven's G.G.) flew in from Colorado. We are having such a great time. She dearly loves her first great-granddaughter Mackenzie:

I also just finished my home videos. "Steven's First Couple of Years" which was suppose to be released in June of this year but, well, you know the story. Since this DVD is done with my old camera and dubbing is very long it is on restricted release. Only three copies were made.
The second is the "First Annual Wall Family Christmas Video." Yes, I have officially started to continue what has been a family tradition in my family since the early 1990's.
Music dubbing is still difficult this year so I only did music for the intros on both of these. This year I want to get some editing software for the computer that will make background music easier and allow me to do more special effects.
Also December 6th was my parent's 39th wedding anniversary. I know it is tough for them being apart. I really saw how tough it was when Mom received the flowers below on their anniversary. My Dad, if I remember right, has never given my Mom flowers. Mom loves flowers but Dad has always said they were a waste of money. The card with the flowers was beautiful and Mom read it over and over again.

6 comments:
I am so glads that GG is there! Big love and hugs for her. She looks great! So do all of you. Sure misa you. The flowers for Deb are gorgeous. Great job Ron! I always knew you were a romantic at heart. (BTW, David always thought giving me flowers was a waste of money too. So when he finally relaized how much they actually meant to me he started surprising me every friday with unique flowers. I knew then how much the man really loved me. :-) ) Love to all! Glad to hear everyone is keeping so busy and all arte happy!
Love, Auntie Diane
A beautiful little family....Steven the little ham and Mackenzie the cutest little elf.
Mackenize is turning into quite the mini supermodel :-) You have a beautiful family!!!!! I hope we get to see the DVD's you made...maybe since there are only 3 copies we can "check them out" like a library and send them to one another to see! I bet they are great! Love you!
Everyone sure looks to be in the holiday spirit. Having the four generations together is always special. Be sure to get a picture of all the girls. Your Grandmother looks well. Give her our best. Wow Ron must really miss you Deb to send those beautiful flowers. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Glad you're feeling well enough, Erin, to enjoy all the busyness. Santa is working his elves overtime to get ready for the visit to the Wall home on Christmas Eve. Make room! Love to all, Eileen
Nice to see you all, in pictures! Mackenzie is really getting a personality. You are all looking in the holiday spirit. Say hi to GG for me. She's looking good. Must be all the Mary Kay.
Love ya all.
Ron
Jen, you'll be receiving this year's Christmas Video in the mail along with the rest of the Christmas gifts I hadn't received before the Holiday Party. The limited release is on Steven's First Two Years. That one will need to be checked out. Hee, hee...
Post a Comment