Friday, December 26, 2008

Wow, It's Been A While

I can't believe it has been over 10 days since I last posted on the blog! Its been busy and a bit kooky with holiday preparations, visitors, and people getting sick. I'll have to catch up with a few posts. G.G. went home on the 16th. We all had a great time and I wish she could have stayed longer. Before G.G. left we did take a 4 generations of women picture.

On the 17th while wrapping packages I received a call from Dr. Park's office. I had to reschedule my surgery since Dr. Park was going to be out of town on the week of Jan 6th. My surgery instead will be on Jan 13th with pre-op on the 12th. My cousin Alicia and my Aunt Becky were going to come out for the surgery but the date change screwed everything up.

Next up, Joan and Larry come to visit along with our friends Eian, Chandelle, Colton, and River.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Sorry to hear some of you are sick. I do hope that you are all feeling better by this point. What a shame about your Aunt Becky and Alicia not being able to come out for your surgery now. How wonderful that would have been for both you and your Mom. LOVE the picture of G.G., Deb, Mackenzie and you Erin. What a picture to treasure.

Eileen and Stan said...

Was really glad to see your update. It's been so long that we were getting worried. Hope you had a great Christmas. With two little ones, that's almost a given.

Love,
Stan & Eileen

Jen said...

I'm sorry to hear that the change in surgery date screwed up Aunt Becky's visit. Are they still going to come out? I hope you are all feeling better! I love th 4 generation of Hines' women picture. John has one with his dad, grandpa and Justin (when he was about 1 I'd say) and it is just a wonderful sight to see. I hope to see you soon. We miss you and love you so much!