Friday, September 19, 2008

What the Boys Did While Mom was Away...Tatoo Party

The guys, Dad and Steven, were very responsible when Mom was away. They cooked and cleaned up after themselves. Rob said Steven was very cooperative getting ready for school in the morning and helpful around the house. They even picked up some Pacific Salmon at Ray's to cook the night I came home. While at Ray's that spotted some temporary tatoos and just had to get them. They tatooed themselves. I guess the tatoos looked so real one of Rob's colleagues asked him the next day at work why he got a tatoo. Here are some pics the boys took of their tatoo party.

Here's Steven's tats:



Here is Rob's tat:


I love my guys! They sure know how to have a responsible good time.

2 comments:

Diane said...

LAughing -- what a fun time! Steven looks covered from one end of his arms to the other! You have two wonderful guys Erin. Still smiling.....

Jen said...

Sure looks like fun to me!!!