Mom and I last night.

Steven loves to dress up and pretend. Here he is entertaining all of us with his surfing demonstration. His favorite is paddling into the wave and wiping out.
When Mom and I went to Target on Tuesday she just had to pick up the knight costume we saw for Steven. Here's some photos Grammy took of Steven while they were slaying dragons in the backyard.
We all played knight a lot during the week. Here I am as "The Queen Mother" presiding over my subjects, Lady Mackenzie with her trusty steed Pinkaboo, and of course Sir Blackbird the Knight.
On Wednesday Mom and I had a day with just Mackenzie while Steven was at school. We took her to Sears to get her 3 month pictures done. Mackenzie had turned 3 months the previous week. Mackenzie loved her dress so much she kept looking at it and pulling it up over head. Here is a link to her photo session.
Mom brought Mackenzie a cute little t-shirt we just had to take her photo in it

On Friday Mackenzie went to daycare for half a day and we got to spend some one-on-one time with Steven. We went to the park in Ferndale or as Steven calls it, The Green Park.
Grammy and Steven sharing John Deere gummy snacks from Larry and Karen back in Iowa.

I climbed up and went down the straight slide a few times too. This time I stayed away from the spiral slide.
We miss you already Mom aka. Grammy.

3 comments:
Your kids are defnitely gaining the "joie de vivre" from their parents - I love to see that. Great imaginations too.
Steven reminds me so much of his Grandpa Ron in the acting department! Fun to see him surfing like his Dad. Also great to see you and your Mom topgether and Grammy with her grandchild. What a wonderful week together! Glad your Mom will be there before the surgery and faterwards as long as you need her.
Hugs and love,
Auntie Diane
Sir Blackbird the Knight looks very honorable :-) I bet you feel much safer after he has slayed all the dragons in your backyard! He is such a ham; it's awesome and fun to see all the videos of the goofy fun things he does! And seeing you slide down the slide; that reminds me of you big time; seeing that huge smile on your face! It looks like you all had a wonderful visit! I am going to the link now for Makenzie's pictures! Hee!
Post a Comment