The rest of these pictures I captured are a tribute to the father in this house. I and our children are very lucky to have Rob. We love you, Rob.
Here's Rob last weekend teaching Steven the ways of bricklaying.
This past week Rob had several evening meetings. The kids missed him so much. As you can see he missed them too! He isn't even out of his suit yet. 
This morning the kids gave Rob his Father's Day cards in bed and he had his coffee in bed. Mackenzie loves music and she kept playing her card over and over again and dancing. I went and got the camera and caught a little of her dance show for Daddy.I'm now headed into the kitchen to make waffles for Rob's special breakfast. Tonight I will do Halibut fish and Chips, Rob's favorite. I made them last weekend for the first time and we all (except Steven) loved them.
This week we will have the Malt Vinegar to get the full-effect.
This week we will have the Malt Vinegar to get the full-effect.

4 comments:
Okay, MacKenzie is way to cute and Steven needs to get over his I don't like fish bit, but hey, there's more everyone else. Sure looked good!
Dad, Mom and Robin
What a wonderful tribute to a special father. Happy FAther's Day Rob! I couldnpt get the 2nd video to work for some reason. I wil try again later. Great prictures and the fence and brick work are looking great. So does your halibut and chips! Got to have the malt vinegar for fish and ships! :-)) Love youall!
Happy Daddy's Day Rob! Looks like you were King for a Day. Mackenzie is too cute! The halibut & chips looked yummy. I sure do miss the availability of really good fresh fish. Love to all.
I miss you all. I love all the videos! It was great visiting with all of you via the webcam.
Lots of Love,
Mamacita
Post a Comment