
Rob Here, I just got back from Erin's room. I was fortunate enough to meet both the ENT team and the neurosurgeon team. Erin is progressively getting better. The doctors have taken her IV out and she is taking more nutrition from her mouth (soups and other soft foods). She is complaining that she is extremely tired. A blood transfusion was mentioned as a possibility to boast her blood counts. We'll find out more tomorrow. I was also fortunate enough to work twice with Erin and the physical therapist today. It was nice seeing her walk the hallway! There was talk of releasing her early next week. Erin mentioned something about going to Diane's in Sacramento. The medical team thought that was a good idea. Here is a shot of her sleeping this morning

4 comments:
Hi, Rob, What good news from you. Erin does look peaceful sleeping. Thanks for posting your note today; she has been on our minds and in our thoughts. Love, Vaden
P. S. Hugs to everyone and a very special one for Erin. Love, Vaden
Good to hear form you Rob! Glad that our sweeti is progressing so well, but arly next week sounds so early! I hope they figure out what is making her feel so exhausted (though personally I would think such a long and serious surgery would do it to a person) and find a fix for it. Good to hear she is up and moving around a little bit. Love and hugs to you all. Give Erin our love and kiss.
Auntie Diane
Glad to hear Erin is progressing so well. I agree that she does look peaceful. So happy to see she didn't need the feeding tube. Now adays they don't let you just rest in the hospital. They get you up and moving around soon after surgery. Hope all continues to go well for her. Give her our love.
Eileen & Stan
Post a Comment