On Tuesday July 1st Steven had a haircut appointment. He told Holly he wanted a mohawk since his friend Damyn around the corner had gotten one the week before. Holly said, looking at me with a wink, "Okay, I'll give you a mohawk." It was a "wash and wear" style mohawk which was perfect.

We then visited Daddy at work and showed off Mackenzie as well as the mohawk. Once everyone was done admiring the little princess and Steven's new "do" we went to Sequoia Park and Zoo. Here are a few pictures from our adventure.

Mackenzie Fashion Watch! It was warm near the end of the week (70 degrees!) so I had fun dressing Mackenzie up in some of her dresses. Here she is on the virtual catwalk...



Well Daddy has been getting a chance to spend a little more time with his daughter. He has been practicing with his sling. Mackenzie loves the sling and what Mackenzie wants she wants when she wants it. She's my kind of girl! He also got a chance to give Mackenzie her first bottle (sorry no pictures). Steven and I left the house for Mother and Son time while Daddy bonded and offered her the first bottle. She was hesitant to take the bottle at first but Daddy got her to try it and she loved it. Daddy also learned the "ways of the princess." Now Daddy can soothe her when she cries and fusses as well. YEAH!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
Watch out DADDY!

Sparkler Fun
4 comments:
These are great pictures! Mackenzie makes the perfect summertime model! I love Steven's "mohawk". VERY cool! I can't wait to see more pictures!
Mackenzie, you're a stylin' gal. Steven, you're a happenin' dude. Love to see them growing :)
LOVE the wash and wear mohawk on Steven! Cool dude! Mackenzie looks adorable in all her sweet little girl dresses. She is a cutie! Uncle David and I are enjoying the pictures!
Love, Auntie Diane
Steve-o has a wicked fohaux! wear it with pride! *salute from uncle Ryan*
Im glad things are going well miss all you guys and love ya all!
miss watching cartoons with ya Steven!
Love Uncle Ryan
Post a Comment