Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Week of June 22nd

Mackenzie's favorite place to be is in the sling.


Dad was able to steal a few moments and snuggle with Mackenzie.



Steven had gotten a couple temporary tatoos in his goodie back from Colton and River's party. We put them on and as he said, "He was a new man."



Steven outgrew his old Spiderman rollerskates. A few weeks ago we got him some new inline trainer skates. He's getting quite good at skating around.

Finally, Mackenzie was quite jealous that Steven got to star in a movie and she did not. She's already laying on the, "I'm the second child and I get the short end of the stick guilt." I told her that she would get to star in many movies as she gets older and does more than eat, sleep and poop. She said there is one other thing she does... So, here is Mackenzie starring in "Swingers."


4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie pie!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on her :)
Love you guys!
Auntie Kim

Unknown said...

papa and granny cardoza can't wait
to pinch her cheeks. ha. ha. she is
a doll, can't wait to see her.

love granny and papa cardoza

Diane said...

I agree with Grandpa and Grandma Cardoza, those cheeks just call out for pinching. We can;t wait to meet Mackenzie and see all of you later this month!

Auntie Diane and Uncle David (Great to those beauties of yours!)

Marla said...

Steven, a new man...I love it :) That video of Mackenzie cracks me up. The commentary from mom helps!