Sunday, June 15, 2008

Family Portrait Time




We took the whole clan to Sears today, Father's Day, for pictures. Here is a sneak peek at the photos. We'll be sending you pictures the end of the month when they come in.



4 comments:

Jen said...

These are just way too cute! That is so great that your parents got to be in the pictures too! Jacob is almost 3 months (next weekend) and I want to take him for pictures too! I can't wait to see them all! What a great way to spend Father's Day!

Jen, John, Justin and Jacob

Pam said...

Oh Erin... you have such a beautiful family. You all look so happy!

Eileen and Stan said...

What a terrific way to celebrate Father's Day. You have a beautiful family!
Our love to all.

Eileen & Stan

Diane said...

You all look so happy and good (Erin I LOVE your hair!> How wonderful to have your Mom and Dad be able to have pictures taken with the kids as well. We sure enjoyed seeing them yesterday and being all together. We missed the 4of you though. FABULOUS pictures and I look forward to seeing more!
We love you all.
Auntie Diane & Uncle David