I'm totally new to this blogging thing. I thought this would be an easy way to keep you all up to date on the kids. A great way to keep a steady stream of pictures coming. Hopefully a few pictures will show up with this post.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi! What a beautiful family, I can't wait to meet all of you and hold that little baby! I'm new to this blogging thing too. I sent Mackenzie a little package, I hope you got it.
Have a good day!
Love you Trish
Erin this is great! The pictures of Mackenzie and all of you are priceless!Uncle David and I can;t wait to meet her. We look forward to keeping up with the Walls here at your blog. They are great, aren't they? Love you!!! Auntie Diane
Oh yeaaaa - welcome to the blogging world! And welcome little Mackenzie!!! Looks like Steven's living up to his promise to snuggle, hug, and kiss his sister. These are so adorable - both those kidlets.
Love ya!
Post a Comment