

Mackenzie had a great time napping on England Grammy.

Since it was Steven's birthday weekend when he requested breakfast in bed we gave it to him.

He actually didn't feel very well starting Friday afternoon. The morning I took this picture he didn't eat very much of his pancakes.
Since Joan and Steven's birthday's are a day apart we had a little joint celebration.

Steven opened his gifts from Joan and Larry along with the ones from his Auntie Kim, Uncle Jeff, Jake, and Shane. He also opened one of the gifts from Rob and I and a small one from Iowa Grammy and Grandpa. Since he wasn't feel well we had him open a couple of larger gifts later. We were hoping to keep him calm enough so he'd be well enough to go to his birthday party at the gymnastic place the next day. Uh, he ended up still having a fever. We'll save that for another post.
Here he is opening his Pod and Pod cars from Auntie Kim and Uncle Jeff and the gang. He loves them.




Mom had a bottle of Larry's favorite as a belated birthday gift:

Mom got Joan an assorted "Fiesta" materials along with a giant music card that topped off the theme.

Mackenzie loved boogie dancing to the card too while she waited for some more food.
Then the Grammies "whooped it up" till they couldn't party anymore!


7 comments:
It looks like it was a festive celebration for all, except maybe Mamacita had one to many festive drinks? :-))) Happy birthday Joan! What fun! And poor Steven, I am sorry that he weas sick for his birthday! Looks like he was spoiled royally as he should be. Love to all!
I forgot to mention that I love the bench and new wall hanging for the shed area of your yard. Looks very nice.
Happy days in the Wall house. With Diane, I like your bench and the wall hanging (I actually have some similar ones on my patio wall.) Even though Steven wasn't well, it's always fun to see your kids in action. So good, too, Erin, to know that you are progressing happily in your recovery. Love, Vaden
Looks like the Wall house was the happening place to be. Party on! Hope Steven is feeling better soon. Your yard additions look great. It will be a lovely place to be all summer. Ask your Mom if she remembers the wine tasting after the retreat years ago? That picture of the two grandmas made me think of it. Continue to love life!
Mom said she does remember the wine tasting retreat. She's laughing and trying to remember the name of the winery. She said it is down off 280 and started with an "A." She's having a senior moment.
Oh, it is Paul Masson! Yeah right, starts with an "A." Hee, hee!
It sure looked like everyone had fun with England Grandma and Papa's visit, and the birthdays! I'm sorry Steven wasn't feeling well; but the breakfast in bed picture is too cute! I love your bench as well! It looks gorgeous!!! The picture of the "partying grandmas" is priceless!
Post a Comment